Volunteer with us
Volunteers are the heartbeat of North Shoalhaven Meals on Wheels and could not exist without volunteers dedicating valuable time and expertise. Our volunteers make a real difference to our community and we aim to make a difference to our volunteers. We provide an inclusive and supportive environment where people can gain skills, meet new people and contribute to their local community. We would be delighted to welcome you as a valuable team member. We have a number of areas within our organisation where we need volunteer help. These include:
- Committee Members – experience in governance an advantage
- Drivers access to own vehicle and Comprehensive or Third Party Property Insurance
- Cooks experience in cooking healthy and nutritious meals
- Assistant Cooks experience in cooking healthy and nutritious meals
- Administration Workers experience in computers is necessary
To register your interest in volunteering with North Shoalhaven Meals on Wheels, please complete the form below or call us on (02) 4422 5111.
Our Volunteer Coordinator will be in touch shortly to arrange the completion of necessary application forms and police clearances, following which you will be required to meet face-to-face with our Volunteer Coordinator to have your volunteer role and procedures explained to you.