Good afternoon everyone
As you would all be aware by now the state will at 5.00pm/1700 hours go into a full lockdown, at this stage it is for one week but we will act on the side of caution assuming this will last for at least the rest of August 2021.
Therefore for the next two weeks, What does this mean for us at North Shoalhaven Meals on Wheels:
We are an essential service so you can leave your home for that purpose but extra care and precautions will need to be taken
- Social distancing where possible only same household in cars to do deliveries or for this time one person to do deliveries per car
- Mask are to be worn at all times when delivering
- Kitchen volunteers are to wear masks at all times except when having a drink
- Contactless delivery – put on chair or table at front door ring and let person know and step back and leave when meal is collected
- Hands are to be sanitised after each home
- Temporary cease to all face to face social support – no Meals to Wheels or social gathering for National Meals on Wheels Day or Cuppa for a Cause
- No face to face meetings all meetings must be by Zoom.
- Office will be maned by one person each day – Angela will advise the office staff of these procedures
Lets all work together and stay safe and well
Any questions please call me 0402 644 037
North Shoalhaven Meals Board
Please see the NSW Government Media Release for more details current at 14 August 2021.